(Senior) Global Account Manager RWE
In order to increase the number of research projects, the PHARMO Institute is looking for a Senior Global Account Manager Real World Evidence (RWE) to focus on the international market.
You are responsible for the acquisition of research studies for the PHARMO Research Department. Our studies with longitudinal and real-life patient data focus on epidemiology and outcomes research and support market access, pharmacovigilance & safety and medical R&D departments to assess the use, safety and effectiveness of medical treatment in a real world international setting. You provide alliance management in order to translate the clients’ research needs into effective and high standard study proposals and projects. You offer consultancy in the design of real-world data research projects to support the clients’ decision making in health outcomes, health economics, risk/benefit assessment and market access of drugs. You will acquire new customers, maintain and develop our customer network and represent the PHARMO Institute at international conferences.
Required qualifications / skills
- Master’s degree in (pharmaco)epidemiology (strong advantage), public health, medical, pharmaceutical or human life sciences;
- Proven experience with writing research protocols;
- Knowledge of the global pharmaceutical market;
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a creative, entrepreneurial environment;
- Negotiating and decision-making skills;
- Analytical, pragmatic, solution oriented;
- Efficient and can work well under pressure; can prioritize;
- Self-motived and driven;
- Enjoy working with multi-disciplinary teams;
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A competitive salary and benefits
- An exciting working environment in the heart of drug benefit and safety management
- The appointment will be for one year, with an option for tenure
- Working with a young and dynamic multi-disciplinary team in an international business setting
PHARMO Institute N.V.
The PHARMO Institute N.V. is an independent scientific research company that offers tailor-made data research, consultancy and IT solutions to assist our clients in their decision-making. The research is performed with our network of healthcare databases and is dedicated to improve medical treatment for the benefit of patients. We perform risk/benefit assessment of drugs such as EMA-driven post-authorization studies, and we support health outcomes, health economics, market access, and disease management strategies in an international perspective. We lead European wide studies to provide critical evidence in the context of emerging standards for study design, database and analysis operations, and quality assurance in Europe.
How to apply
Send your CV and letter of motivation in English to Heleen van Engeland, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want additional information, please contact Heleen van Engeland, tel: + 31 30 7440 805